If you own a PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, or PS Vita, you can save money on hundreds of games right now. Sony is running a massive mid-year sale on the PlayStation Store, with discounts on games like Fallout 4 ($18), Diablo III: Eternal Collection ($36), and Assassin’s Creed Origins ($36). Sweetening the deal even more is that PlayStation Plus members get an extra 10% off the sale prices. The ongoing sale runs through July 17, and you might think that’s all the discounts you’ll get this week. You’d be wrong, though not by much. A small handful of other games have gotten discounts on the PlayStation Store, so let’s dive in.
Grand Theft Auto V has been one of the best-selling games each year since its initial launch in 2013. It’s hard to imagine anyone who could possibly be interested not having already bought it. But seeing as it was the best-selling game in June 2018 on the PSN in the US, that’s apparently not the case. If you haven’t added this massive blockbuster game to your collection, you can grab it this week on PS4 for the all-time low price of $20.
Other new discounts on the PlayStation Store include Dead Cells, a Metroid-style roguelike that’s coming to PS4 on August 7. It’s been getting lots of positive buzz during its early access period on PC, so it may be worth pre-ordering for $20 instead of its regular price of $25 once it launches.
PSVR owners can pick up Eagle Flight and Werewolves Within for $20 each this week, and Resident Evil fans may want to grab Umbrella Corps while it’s available for the same price. Finally, party people can grab a pile of multiplayer mini-games with the Jackbox Party Quadpack, on sale for $42.
If this week’s new deals seem paltry, just hop over Sony’s massive mid-year sale for big savings on hundreds of other games.
- PS4 Remote Play For iOS: How To Download and Stream PS4 Games on Your iPhone or iPad
- Eagles sign left tackle Jason Peters to new one-year deal for 2019
- The new 'Hunger Games' book finally has a name
- Walmart Baby Savings Days 2019 Sales: When Is It? What Time Does It Start? Deals, Participating Stores
- Giants broadcaster Dave Flemming to stay under new four-year deal
- Dane Cook on New Fans, Game of Thrones and His Renaissance
- $800,000 Wells Fargo penalty OK’d in Schilling video game deal
- Source: Raiders give safety Erik Harris new 2-year deal
- OSU announces football spring game will be April 20
- New video game already crushing 'Fortnite' download records