The TicWatch Pro is a smartwatch for those who want style and battery life at an affordable price. While the Mobvoi brand doesn’t have the glamour or appeal of more established brands like Guess or Tag Heuer, the Pro offers style and function at a considerably lower cost than other Wear OS options right now. Let’s find out if it’s really worth it in our TicWatch Pro review. Design The TicWatch Pro is bulky, there’s no getting around it. Mobvoi was clearly going for more classic style, mirroring something you might see in high-end luxury watch brands. That said, there are quite a few features here not seen in other Wear OS devices, so it makes sense that it might be slightly thicker in its first generation. The watch has five-minute markers painted along the metal crown. This is mostly useless, since most digital faces have those markers built in, and a lot of people will probably use a digital-style face anyway. However, it makes the watch look more like a traditional luxury option, and many people probably wouldn’t be able to tell you were sporting something a little smarter. The watch’s main housing is plastic — no doubt a decision… Read full this story
- Zeblaze Thor Pro Review: A Perfect & Best Smartwatch Under $100
- Huawei P20 Pro review: look out Apple and Samsung, is this the best phone of 2018?
- Mobvoi announce the TicWatch Pro complete with two displays
- The TicWatch Pro uses a transparent second display to save power
- Huawei P20 Pro review: The triple-eyed camera beast
- Opinion: Huawei’s P20 Pro is the Lumia 1020’s spiritual successor
- Review: All-New 2018 Nissan Leaf Delivers Great Mix of Fun, Value and Space
- 2018 Volkswagen Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg review
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI Original review
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk review
Mobvoi TicWatch Pro review have 297 words, post on www.androidauthority.com at July 12, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.