Home Yoga spirituality Thought Right Conduct oi-Renu By Renu on July 11, 2018 Expectations, relationships and emotions are words common to all. Driven by our emotions, we build up some expectations; these expectations take us on a journey which leads us either to the world of happiness and or to the sea of sorrow. While things are fine until we keep receiving the best response keeping up with our expectations, tension arises when the case is the latter one: when our expectations leave us in the sea of sorrow. One form of hurt gives way to another, and we start seeing negativity in everything if the person who hurts us is really close to our heart. It stimulates the long-dead hurt and failures of the past and activates them, and leaves us more prone to being hurt and facing failures in the future. This hurt gives rise to sadness, sadness leads us to self-doubt which further leaves us unsatisfied until another wave of happily fulfilled expectations strikes us. Why Is Man A Slave Of His Emotions How pitiable the condition of man has become! He is easily driven by emotions and more easily dragged down by expectations as if the… Read full this story
- Govee Immersion TV backlight review: The best way to recreate the movie theater experience
- ‘Riders of Justice’ movie review: Mads Mikkelsen does a Mads Mikkelsen in a first-rate drama that is not-bad in the middle parts
- Land review: Robin Wright delivers a 'delicate' directorial feature debut in isolation drama
- Tearful Lauren Goodger, 34, calls her pregnancy a 'beautiful gift' in emotional video after revealing she's expecting her first child with Charles Drury, 23
- Kesari Movie Review: Akshay Kumar Triumphs As A Braveheart But Is Let Down By Tedious Writing!
- ‘Tiger’ movie review: A cautionary tale of a flawed champion
- Malcolm & Marie review: Zendaya 'lights up the screen' in Netflix domestic drama
- ‘Lahore Confidential’ movie review: An exercise in vain
- ‘Kalathil Santhippom’ movie review: Missing the right spice
- 'You're the most amazing person': Hugh Jackman sends emotional video message to Olivia Newton-John after Grease star candidly spoke about her cancer battle in 60 Minutes interview
Expectations Emotionally Burden Us: A Spiritual Review Of Emotions have 349 words, post on www.boldsky.com at July 11, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.