We already know Dragon Age games are a must play for every die-hard RPG fan. However, it has been quite a while to get back into the world of magic since the last outing; Dragon Age: Inquisition was released back in 2014. Since then BioWare launched the mildly disappointing Mass Effect: Andromeda and are now focusing on Anthem. However, recently there have been job listings for Dragon Age 4 along with the confirmation from the team behind BioWare that a new Dragon Age game is in development. What We Know About Dragon Age 4? This seriously hypes us as long-time Dragon Age fans and gives us an opportunity to talk about what we know so far regarding the game. First of all, although BioWare is quite busy on Anthem, work on the Dragon Age 4 is still happening so you do not have to wait as long as say, what you will for The Elder Scrolls 6. Thanks to this tweet by Mark Darrah, we are excited to hear more about the game. Halfway through my trip to [email protected]_Warner as Game Director — Mark Darrah (@BioMarkDarrah) January 24, 2018 General Manager of BioWare, Casey Hudson, also shared some brief details… Read full this story
- BBC releases trailer for new drama The Capture
- Taylor Swift releases tracklist for upcoming album Lover
- Game Tech: Dragon Quest Builders sequel builds on first outing
- FIFA 20 trailer: First gameplay, Volta Football and new features
- His Dark Materials: BBC release date, cast, trailer and plot
- Fans are baffled by the ‘creepy’ trailer for Cats movie
- When is Dragons’ Den on TV and who are the current investors?
- Disney's Mulan live-action movie gets stunning first trailer
- All you need to know about new Dragons' Den star Sara Davies
- 13 Reasons Why season three trailer investigates the killer
Everything You Need to Know About Dragon Age 4 Gameplay, Release, Trailer have 298 words, post on segmentnext.com at July 12, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.