In case there were still any doubts, Saturday Night Live cast member Pete Davidson made his engagement to pop star Ariana Grande official on Wednesday night during a sit-down with Jimmy Fallon. “Now you know you didn’t have to get engaged to Ariana Grande to come on our show,” Fallon told his guest, by way of breaking the ice. “But I did though,” Davidson replied to wild cheers from The Tonight Show audience. “I feel like I won a contest. It’s so sick,” he added. Asked how he’s been handling the increased scrutiny from Grande’s army of fans, he said, “It’s fucking lit, Jimmy.” Davidson explained that since the news broke, guys have been tipping their hats to him on the street. He compared it to the commercial where Derek Jeter is retiring and fans are paying their respects. “Some dude came up to me and was like, ‘Yo man, you gave me hope.’ I was like, I didn’t know I was that ugly, Jesus. No, yeah, I’m a lucky motherfucker.” The celebrity media has been obsessively chronicling their every move over the past several weeks, from apparently getting matching tattoos to buying a $16 million apartment in New York… Read full this story
- Definitive guide to Ariana Grande's more than 30 tattoos
- Ariana Grande files $10 mln trademark lawsuit against Forever 21
- 'It still feels like yesterday'
- Ariana Grande explains tearful performance
- Does a Pride event need Kylie or Ariana Grande?
- Ariana Grande claims Forever 21 'stole' name
- Who is Taylor Swift’s boyfriend Joe Alwyn and are they engaged?
- 'I feel angry, sad and relieved at brother's suicide'
- Lewis Hamilton claims victory at the Hungarian Grand Prix
- A County Chairman, Bertie Ahern and a grand plan
Pete Davidson Confirms Engagement to Ariana Grande: ‘I Feel Like I Won a Contest’ have 284 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at June 21, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.