A game called Far Cry 5 came out a little while ago. You may have heard of it. I only bring it up because Ubisoft has launched the first of three expansion packs for the game today, Hours of Darkness, which can either be purchased separately for £9.95/$14.99 (so long as you own Far Cry 5) or downloaded by Season Pass owners for free. Read more The best upcoming games of 2018Hours of Darkness is set during the Vietnam War, and completely indulges in the cinematic “‘Nam” aesthetic defined by Apocalypse Now: Huey choppers, 70’s rock music, the whole shebang. There’s an entire new map to explore, albeit one that’s about a fifth of the size of Hope County, along with a barebones story and handful of gameplay tweaks that adapt the Far Cry formula to its new napalm-caked setting. You can 100% the thing in about five hours tops and, having finished it myself, I was fairly satisfied which what was essentially the best bits of Far Cry crammed into a purified experience. The focus on stealth gameplay is welcome, given how Far Cry 5 implicitly deviated from that tradition, and it shows that the core Far Cry gameplay loop of… Read full this story
- That was an easy labour! Moment female elephant calf drops on to the soft sand after a 20-minute birth at Chester Zoo and is up suckling and exploring within minutes
- Why you should cut your Facebook use by 20 minutes each day: Scientists find spending less time on the app curbs depression and encourages people to exercise more
- Westworld Season 3 Review Roundup
- Westworld Season 3 Review Roundup: What Do The Critics Think?
- Device to detect dengue from saliva in 20 minutes
- Woman Whose Hair Was Stuck in a Chuck E. Cheese Ticket Machine for 20 Minutes Sues for Damages
- Mum reveals she cured ‘unbearable’ migraine in 20 minutes using a food bag clip
- Windows 10 2004: Expect under 20 minutes' downtime for business update, says Microsoft
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Review Roundup
- 'Ravishing' or 'sexless bore'? Keira Knightley in Thérèse Raquin – reviews roundup
Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness review roundup - “Can easily be beaten within 20 minutes” have 346 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at June 5, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.