Japan-based model and actress Kiko Mizuhara has partnered with Coach, a global design house best known for its handbags.
The partnership with Coach will be wide ranging and include a special project with Coach creative director Stuart Vevers, according to a statement the brand released on Thursday, without revealing any more details.
To celebrate the announcement, Mizuhara has designed a limited edition version of the Charlie Carryall tote in the brand’s Signature print that has been customized using Coach Create.
Inspired by outer space, the design combines leather tea roses and semi-precious stones around a moon souvenir pin.
The Kiko edition of the Charlie Carryall in Signature is set to be available in select Coach stores in Japan only and for a limited time.
Additionally, the 27-year-old model has also been appointed as the new face of the brand and will be featured in the Fall 2018 global campaign that is set to launch next month.
“I am so excited to join the Coach family,” Mizuhara said in the statement. “I love the cool, optimistic spirit of the brand and cannot wait for my fans to connect with Coach in a more intimate way through our partnership,” she added. (liz/wng)
- Nintendo Announces New Amiibo, Limited Edition Smash Bros Ultimate
- DC And U.S. Postal Service Announce Line Of Limited Edition Forever Batman Stamps At NYCC 2014
- Tenkai Knights: Brave Battle Announced: Release Date, Limited Edition Metallic Bravenwolf Figure Bundle Revealed [TRAILER]
- NIS America Announces Psycho-Pass Limited Edition and Release Date
- Owlboy: Limited Edition Tied Up in US Customs Delaying It
- A Weird Purple Fortnite Xbox One S Limited Edition Bundle Leaked
- The Limited Edition of Owlboy is Available Now in Europe, More Regions Will Follow Soon
- Owlboy: Limited Edition Delayed Again in North America Due to Problems with US Customs
- 8-Bit Armies: Limited Edition Now Releasing in February 2019
- The Owlboy: Limited Edition Box Set Has Been Delayed Until August