MORRISVILLE, N.C. – The shiny new restaurant bar’s location is a prime one at the bustling crossroads inside Terminal 2 of Raleigh Durham International Airport. It sits at the transitional nexus of Gates D14 to 20 (where a bevy of passengers are awaiting midmorning flights to Washington, D.C., Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Trenton, N.J.), next door to a Starbucks and adjacent to a corridor that will hum with daily foot traffic for countless destinations. On a recent Monday morning in June, the proprietor of the establishment casually stood near its signature mechanical bull, waiting to be announced at the grand opening of the newest location for Dale Jr.’s Whisky River. Booming over the din of an annoyingly loud airport PA crackling with boarding announcements and lost items at security, the introduction was a grand one. “He once was known as a great race car driver … now he’s known as a great restaurateur and businessman!” The entrepreneurial description of a two-time Daytona 500 winner might have seemed a curveball, but this also isn’t the Dale Earnhardt Jr. you’ve known for the past two decades in NASCAR. In trading a helmet for the headset that he will don as an official… Read full this story
- How Nashville Became One Big Bachelorette Party
- Mike Pompeo ADMITS he was questioned over $8 billion arms deal by IG he fired but denies knowing about dog-walking probe and dismisses scandal as 'someone was walking my dog to sell arms to my dry cleaner'
- Mike and Susan Pompeo's 'Madison dinners' revealed: Secretary of state hosted taxpayer-funded soirees for billionaires, stars and Republican power-brokers - and their contact details went to her private email
- Cup cars vs the world:
- U.S. deaths near 100,000, an incalculable loss
- News executive, ex-US Rep William Keating remembered warmly
- The 7 best camping gifts for outdoor enthusiasts
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime right now
- Carqon electric cargo bike review: urban transport, solved
- Billionaire owners of Claridges, The Connaught and the Berkeley Hotel furlough staff – as 140,000 firms employing more than ONE MILLION people apply for the Government's emergency payments in scheme's first eight hours
Behind the scenes with Dale Earnhardt Jr. the businessman: Belt buckles, brands and big plans have 345 words, post on nascar.nbcsports.com at June 27, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.