Today Ubisoft reached out with a press release announcing its lineup for E3 2018.
The publisher will host its press conference at 1:00 PM PDT on Monday, June 11th, at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles. A pre-show at 12:15 PM will keep the crowd entertainment with a “deeper dive” about one of the games that will be featured in the conference.
Below you can read a list of the games that we already know will be featured.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Beyond Good & Evil 2
- For Honor
- Skull & Bones
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
We also get a comment from CEO Yves Guillemot:
“Video games are playing a bigger role in the future of entertainment and in people’s lives, which is why I’m always excited to see the innovations and games from around the industry showcased at E3. Our talented teams can’t wait to show off what they’re creating, and to share how we’re partnering with players to develop diverse experiences that are enriching and, most importantly, fun.”
Yet, this is not all, as the announcement also teases “some surprises” saved for the show.
You can check out a trailer below.
- Soccer squads announced for SEA Games
- Football fans blocked as Vietnam kicks off Asian Games campaign
- Villagers refuse to play ball as authorities suspend festival game
- Terry Fox Run 2018 on horizon
- Unforgettable: Vietnam’s AFF Cup 2018 journey - VnExpress International
- Tetris turns 30: how the Soviet Union created a world-class puzzle game
- In a first, Trump makes surprise visit to US troops in Iraq
- 'Peace Games' are no game-changer for South Koreans
- Vietnam starting lineup for match against Cambodia
- Football fans miss out on Asian Games coverage