Donald Trump’s personal doctor has claimed his New York office was “raided” shortly after he told a newspaper that the president had taken hair growth medication for years. Dr Harold Bornstein told NBC News that Mr Trump’s personal bodyguard, a Trump administration employee, and one other man turned up at his office last February to take the president’s medical records. The 25- to 30-minutes process left him feeling ”raped, frightened and sad,” he said. Mr Bornstein said the men did not give him a form authorising the release of the documents they took, which included the original and only copy of Mr Trump’s charts. They also asked him to take down a picture he had taken with the president. Read more John Kelly called Donald Trump ‘an idiot’, report says Mr Bornstein identified two of the men who entered his office that day as Keith Schiller, Mr Trump’s longtime personal bodyguard, and Alan Garten, the Trump Organisation’s chief legal officer. He could not identify the third man. Neither Mr Schiller nor Mr Garten responded to a request for comment, according to NBC. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that the White House Medical Unit had taken possession of the president’s records, but called it “standard operating procedure” for a new administration…. Read full this story
- What They See Trumps What We Say
- Appealing Medical Bills
- Medical Billing - What's All The Hype About?
- Medical Malpractice - 10 Reasons Why You Should Call A Lawyer
- 10 Things You Should Do Before You Start Your Medical Billing Business
- Malpractice - Filing A Lawsuit
- Doctors Appointments - The Patients Responsibility
- HIPAA And How It Will Affect Your Office
- Medical Billing Businesses Are Growing Fast and Providing a Needed Service For Doctors
- Health Care in Spain for Visitors and Ex-Pats Living and Working Here
Donald Trump's ex doctor says office was 'raided' for medical files have 300 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at May 1, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.