By Sherif Saed, Friday, 4 May 2018 11:49 GMT Following the recent release of the third story trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar is now giving everyone a look at the game’s world through brand new screenshots. After we learned a few more details about Red Dead Redemption yesterday, such as the return of the Honor system and the custommisable HUD, it’s time to admire the game’s looks. This latest batch of screenshots gives a better look at some of the aspects mentioned in yesterday’s previews, such as animal hunting, the game’s shaded woods locations, and what looks like our old pal John Marston. Catch the whole batch below: Red Dead Redemption 2’s world was described as a living, breathing recreation of the Wild West, and one that is reactive to player actions and decisions. Red Dead Redemption 2 is out October 26 on PS4, and Xbox One.
- God of War wins big at games Baftas as Red Dead Redemption is snubbed
- Belfast duo behind New York Dead Rabbit bar compile whiskey guide to Ireland
- Dreher launches new Red Ale
- ‘Big Vulva Energy’ is the sassy new red carpet trend Jodie Comer, Gemma Chan and Helen Mirren are rocking
- New campaign as cervical screenings fall to 20-year low
- Kim Kardashian shows off new red hair as she leave photoshoot in tight red PVC leggings
- Macron Calls on French Society to Draw 'New Red Lines' Against Anti-Semitism
- Health checks for red squirrels returned to Highland woodlands
- Reality check: New Zealand is awash with guns
- Three choices for new Red Arrows base
Check out these new Red Dead Redemption 2 screens have 264 words, post on www.vg247.com at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.