Kate and William’s third baby is due any day now, and the exclusive Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London is busy preparing for her arrival. A standard room and “normal delivery package” costs £5,450 (€5,200) for the first 24 hours. This affords mum and dad a waiter who’ll take their orders for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can even have afternoon tea, which is served on a three-tiered china cake stand. A source told OK! Magazine that brother and sister Prince George and Princess Charlotte have helped Kate to pack her hospital bag, giving her some of their favourite toys to welcome their new brother or sister. Kate will reportedly bring a calming music CD, as well as her favourite aromatherapy candle and moisturizer. She has also reportedly packed a 19th-century alabaster cameo pendant, which was gifted to her by Queen Elizabeth as a good luck charm for her two previous births. She will also reportedly take her own mother Carole’s black onyx beads with her. Black onyx is said to help emotional and physical strength and stamina. The Lindo Wing offers complete privacy during the birthing process, and Kate will have her own en-suite room equipped… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton Takes a Style Cue from Future Sister-in-Law Meghan Markle and Carries a Chanel Bag
- Pregnant BFFs Lydia Bright and Lucy Mecklenburgh pack their hospital bags together just days ahead of welcoming their first babies
- Strike a pose! Kate Middleton beams for snaps during an arts and crafts session at Evelina London Children's Hospital - and is given a wreath to display in Princess Charlotte's bedroom
- Why Kate Middleton Didn't Wear Her Engagement Ring During Today's Hospital Visit
- Kate Middleton Shows Off Her Arts and Crafts Skills During Children's Hospital Visit
- Dazzling Duchess! Kate Middleton wows on BAFTA red carpet alongside Prince William as she recycles a white and gold gown by Alexander McQueen for the awards
- Kate Middleton Visits Children's Hospital to Teach Kids One of Her Favorite Hobbies — Photography
- Demure Duchess: Kate Middleton recycles a sombre grey Catherine Walker coat as she joins Prince William to pay her respects on Holocaust Memorial Day in London
- Mother reveals how she 'bonded' with Kate Middleton by joking that it took both their husbands nine years to propose - and was rewarded with a 'knowing smile'
- Kate Middleton Steps Out for Kids' Mental Health Initiative — as World Awaits Meghan Markle's Baby
This is what Kate Middleton has packed in her hospital bag have 397 words, post on www.independent.ie at April 18, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.