Yes, the raid on Cohen was legit Staten Island: Voicer Michael Devine claims the American Civil Liberties Union is “a partisan hard-left political organization” because it did not condemn the raid on Michael Cohen’s office. The raid was by the U.S. attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York, and not directly by Robert Mueller’s special counsel’s office. Mueller’s team referred the case to the U.S. attorney, but the U.S. attorney sought the search warrant and received it only after establishing probable cause. Probable cause is a sufficient reason based upon facts to believe a crime has been committed or that certain property is connected with a crime. I am sure Devine is getting his information from “fair and balanced” Fox News. As pointed out in S.E. Cupp’s April 18 column about Sean Hannity in particular, “feelings trump facts,” which Fox viewers find acceptable. And the facts are, in this instance, Mr. Devine: the raid was legal and in the interests of justice. Michele Corelli Remembering a special lady Flushing: I worked for Eastern Air Lines at LaGuardia Airport during the 1980s. Barbara Bush would often travel from LaGuardia Airport to Washington using Eastern’s Air Shuttle service. She would… Read full this story
- James Patterson And Michael Ledwidge Do Not Disappoint In Run For Your Life
- The Killer BEs - Sharpening Your Business Development Writing
- 7 Killer Affiliate Tips For Article Marketing
- Tips For Writing a Killer Sales Letter
- "Run For Your Life" by James Patterson - Book Review
- Automatic Forex Cash - Is it Really Automatic?
- Profitable Article Marketing - 7 High Powered Methods to Energize Your Article Marketing
- Lyrics - Sunsings Interviews Ralston and Reese Brings Success
- Key Pointers to Power Copywriting - Part 1
- 7 "Awesome" Ways to Dominate With Affiliate Marketing
Readers sound off on Michael Cohen, NYCHA and the killer nanny have 297 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at April 21, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.