SKY Atlantic is making sure the Game of Thrones-shaped hole in their TV schedules filled this year with new historical epic, Britannia. Here’s everything you need to know about the show and the familiar faces starring in it. When is Britannia on and what’s it about? All episodes of the series became available on Sky TV from January 18, when the first episode was broadcast on Sky Atlantic at 9.00pm. However if you want to watch it the old fashioned way with an episode a week you can do that too.There are nine instalments in total, each lasting an hour, with the final episode on tonight (March 15) at 9 pm. Sky Atlantic and Amazon have signed a co-hosting deal to the rights of the show. As a result, the series will become available on subscription service Amazon Prime. The show tells the story of the Roman Imperial Army of 43AD, and their determination to take over the Celtic heart of Britannia.However, the land in question is ruled by warrior women and druids who threaten to conjure forces of the underworld in a bid to save their precious country. The Roman Army is led by General Aurus, who will stop… Read full this story
- Boxing tonight: Errol Spence Jr vs Shawn Porter schedule, live stream, times, undercard
- What Clinton learned from Trump's GOP rivals
- Game of Thrones season 8: Cast, recaps, spoilers and theories
- David Davis resigns as Brexit secretary
- Tickets on sale July 12-13: Janelle Monae, Melissa Etheridge, David Cook, The Roots
- NCIS season 17, episode 3 promo: What will happen next in Going Mobile?
- What if a black hole formed near our solar system?
- Once Upon a Time in Austin With Mark Knopfler
- Couch: What Rocky Lombardi did against Purdue can't be ignored – just ask Mark Dantonio
- Trump: 'The next time we’re going to win the old-fashioned way'
What time is Britannia on Sky Atlantic tonight, what’s it about and who is in the cast with David Morrissey? have 302 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 15, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.