This week, The Irregular Corporation’s simulation title, PC Building Simulator has finally left Early Access and to celebrate, the developer has released a launch trailer showcasing all its glory.
Initially revealed with its first ever YouTube video back in 2016, PC Building Simulator is mostly a virtual tech workshop class. Gamers are tasked with building a fully functional gaming PC. Aside from providing games the opportunity to develop their dream (virtual) gaming PC, PC Building Simulator is also a creative way for gamers to learn the ins and outs of PC gaming so they can build their own rigs from the ground up in real life.
All the PC parts featured in the game are accurately recreated and provide an accurate representation of the experience of building your own gaming rig. Several partners that have been added provided support for PC Building Simulator include AMD, Corsair, Coolermaster, and MSI just to name a few. Additionally, for those who are utterly clueless on how to make a PC at all, the game will provide a tutorial system, which will also elaborate on the functions and role each part performs.
On top of that, to also commemorate the game’s launch, Valve is offering a 10% discount on the game for a limited time only. For more information on the game, check out the launch trailer below.
- Frightening, action-packed The First Purge trailer released
- First trailer released for Godzilla: King Of The Monsters
- Trailer released for Luther series five as BBC say it is ‘coming soon'
- Beautiful Boy trailer released starring Steve Carell and Timothée Chalamet
- Intense trailer released for David Farrier's Dark Tourist Netflix series
- WATCH: Trailer released for new series of Ackley Bridge
- Together for Education to Build Strong Foundation For Early Learners
- Oban North Pier Building is officially handed over
- Belgium shooting: Terror investigation launched after 'released prisoner' kills two police officers before taking hostage
- Mayo building family matriarch leaves €27m