Today, British developer Irregular Corporation has announced a new partnership with notable PC gaming manufacturer MSI.
According to the developer, this newly-formed partnership means that the company’s game, PC Building Simulator will now offer MSI motherboards and video cards, in addition to the AMD and NVIDIA GPUs along with products from other companies, such as EVGA which are now available in the game.
As the title implies, PC Building Simulator is developed by Irregular Corporation and allows gamers to build a fully functional gaming PC, much like a tech workshop class, this game teaches players how to form their own gaming rigs from the ground up.
All the PC parts featured in the game are accurately recreated and provide an accurate representation of what it feels like building your own gaming PC. Additionally, for those who are utterly clueless on how to make a PC at all, the game will provide a tutorial system which not only provides instructions, but will also explain the components, its significance, and functions.
You can check out the new announcement video celebrating the new partnership below the article. For more information on the game, check out the title’s official website. Currently, PC Building Simulator is in its Early Access stage with a release date currently unavailable.
- PC Building Simulator allows you to build your dream PC
- PC Building Simulator lets you build a custom rig without lifting a finger
- Test your PC building skills with the new PC Building Simulator
- $600 PC Build Advice
- Best PC Builds And [email protected]: Community Roundup
- Samsung and Qualcomm announce partnership for 7nm 5G mobile chips
- Weekend Open Forum: What was your first-ever PC build?
- Around 1500 dollar 1080 ti PC Build for December 2018
- Nvidia is upgrading Nvidia 750Tis to 950s with new PC builds for free
- 2000€ pc builds? I need to upgrade