A new Wrangler and some Alfa Romeos were part of the SUV’s convoy. Jeep is out in force with its facelifted Renegade SUV. We saw a prototype just a couple days ago, and now our spy photographers have come upon another snowbound Jeep getting a cold-weather exercise. This Renegade was part of a fleet of FCA vehicles that included Alfa Romeos and a curious Jeep Wrangler still wearing some camo wrap. Perhaps that was to help draw attention away from the Renegade, but our people on the ground weren’t fooled. This round of photos lets us see the front of the Renegade just a bit better. A close looks suggests it has the same headlights we saw in the previous spy shots, which differ from the leaked photo we featured a month ago showing the front end without any coverings. The inboard driving lamps down low do match the leaked image though, as do the bits we can see on the redesigned front fascia. Revealed: See The 2019 Jeep Renegade In First Real Images 2019 Jeep Renegade For Europe Revealed With Subtle Facelift Comparing what we’ve seen previously on the Renegade’s backside, there isn’t much new to discover here. New tail lights… Read full this story
- Germany spies among friends: controversy grows over espionage activities
- We review the Jeep Renegade from price to economy and all its features
- We review the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk from price to economy and all its features
- Germany's intelligence community allegedly spied on friendly states
- We review the Jeep Renegade Multijet II Limited from price to economy and all its features
- SPI Energy Announces Closing on the Belvedere Solar Project
- Paul Nauert, Oct. 14, 1966 — July 26, 2019
- Friendly’s in Saugus closes; 45 restaurants left in Mass.
- The best new NYC restaurants: Fall 2019 openings
- US opens probe of steering problems, welds in Jeep Wranglers
2019 Jeep Renegade Spied Again, And It Brought Friends have 313 words, post on www.motor1.com at January 23, 2018. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.