Using a loose formula, we ranked all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks. Our formula is rooted in two advanced statistics: Football Outsiders’ DYAR metric and ESPN’s total QBR metric. We also considered other factors, including recent performance, job security, and overall track record. This week, stopgap signal callers like Tom Savage and Brock Osweiler are down, while Matthew Stafford and Jared Goff are up. Below, find out where all 32 starters stand.32. Tom Savage, Houston Texans Ranking after Week 8: N/A (replacing Deshaun Watson, No. 2) Record as starter: 0-3 DYAR rank: N/A QBR rank: N/A One thing to know: Lots of teams have lost their starting quarterback this season, but the Texans going from Deshaun Watson to Savage was an especially brutal turn of events. The Pittsburgh product led the team to just seven points against the Rams last Sunday, and his completion rate for the season sits below 50%. 31. Blaine Gabbert, Arizona Cardinals Ranking after Week 8: N/A (replacing Drew Stanton, No. 30) Record as starter: N/A DYAR rank: N/A QBR rank: N/A One thing to know: Gabbert was last seen with the San Francisco 49ers, where he backed up Colin Kaepernick after losing the starting job early… Read full this story
- FIFA World Cup power rankings: Matchday 1
- FIFA World Cup power rankings: Matchday 3
- FIFA World Cup power rankings: Matchday 2
- AFL Power Rankings 2018: Round 11
- Red Sox power rankings: A look at how the Sox individually stack up at this point
- Big Brother 20 preseason power rankings
- Where the 49ers draft class stands heading into training camp
- MLB power rankings: Are the Mariners for real? We're about to find out
- Big Ten power rankings: Why Michigan State is better than Michigan
- MLB power rankings: Just how low can the New York Mets go?
NFL QB Power Rankings: Where all 32 starting QBs stand heading into Week 11 have 288 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at November 16, 2017. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.