Apple CEO Tim Cook just officially announced iOS 11 onstage at WWDC 2017. The next major update to the operating system running on millions of iPhones and iPads will improve on the “core technologies” that power the OS and also introduce numerous new user-facing features. Chief among them are new, improved productivity solutions for iPad, but other enhancements are coming to Messages, Apple Pay, and other apps. iOS 11 will be released this fall — presumably alongside new iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S smartphones. A public beta will be available later in June. The first new iOS 11 feature demonstrated by Craig Federighi was a super convenient one: synchronized conversations across iCloud, iOS, and macOS. Messages is moving to iCloud, essentially. If you erase a message on your iPhone or iPad, that will now be reflected on your Mac as well. Previously, you’d often have to deal with notifications twice or delete old conversations again. Your conversations will be stored on iCloud, which will make them easier to retrieve on your future Apple devices but might also open potential privacy and government snooping concerns. Apple Pay takes on Venmo Apple Pay is also expanding to include person-to-person payments, positioning Apple… Read full this story
- Telemarketing - Announcing 3 Amazing New Steps to Advance With Telemarketing
- Apple Unibody Macbook Pro - New Or Refurbished
- Bring Home New Apple iPhone and Experience New Means of Communications
- 8GB iPod Nano - Cool New Features
- Checklist For Starting a New Business
- Will "Night Modes" on My Smartphone or Tablet Actually Help Me Get Better Sleep?
- Nolte: Disney and Apple Streaming Services Combined Are Cheaper than Netflix
- 11 Ways to Market Your iPhone and iPod Touch App
- New Apple iPod Nano 16GB Our Review
- Apple Releases Third Gen iPod Shuffle
Apple announces iOS 11 with new features and better iPad productivity have 282 words, post on www.theverge.com at June 5, 2017. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.