Speaking at the event, Chairman of the municipal chapter of the Vietnam-Russia Friendship Association Hoang Minh Nhan hailed Russian people for their indomitable will, bravery, boundless patriotism and ingenious mind during the fight against invading fascists. He said the event brings the two nations closer and pledged that Ho Chi Minh City and Russia will further tighten ties between the two peoples. Recalling the Victory Day and the great defence war, Russian Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City Alexey Vladimirovich Popov said the May 9, 1945 victory is a milestone that opens up a new history page of social progress, peace and sustainable development. The Russian people always bear in mind support of people worldwide, including the Vietnamese, he said, adding that the two nations have committed to fostering their time-tested friendship and solidarity.
- Star striker’s goal fails to help Ho Chi Minh City FC level in V-League 1 home game
- Netherlands’ $1.26 billion plan for Ho Chi Minh City flood effort
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City college students create mold-resistant products from straws
- Extensive social distancing unnecessary in Ho Chi Minh City at present: PM
- Korean man arrested for duping investors with Ponzi scheme in Ho Chi Minh City
- Alley parking a thorny issue in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh's heaven-like sanctuary up in the mountain
- Schools to take Independence-Day celebrations online
- Delhi gears up for Independence Day celebrations, police tighten security checks
Russia’s Victory Day celebrated in Ho Chi Minh City have 246 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 11, 2017. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.