Humane society to conduct public meeting to discuss 2018, plans for 2019 CHILLICOTHE – The Ross County Humane Society will meet to discuss how they performed in 2018 and plans for the new year. The meeting, which is open to the public, will begin at 5:30 p.m. Jan. 23 at Petland’s corporate office at 250 Riverside St. The meeting will be in the training center which is accessible from the Hickory Street entrance. While all humane society meetings are public, this meeting will provide a chance to meet the board members, director, and often shelter staff. In addition to discussing the past year and plans for 2019, volunteers are often recognized at the first meeting of the year. Nominations being taken for Ohio physician of the year COLUMBUS – The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians (OAFP) is accepting nominations for the 2019 Family Physician of the Year. This award recognizes an Ohio family physician who has exhibited extraordinary, beyond-the-call-of-duty merit, and encourages academy members and medical students to pursue the ideals of family medicine, and convey these ideals to the public. To be nominated for this award, the family physician must: To nominate your physician, send a letter of recommendation… Read full this story
- Lives will be lost if plans to slash housing support services go ahead, charities warn
- Boris Johnson goes to war on foreign spies: PM plans to overhaul TREASON act to include hackers and saboteurs
- Revealed: The secret Christmas plan to transfer Assange from the UK to Russia
- Thursday briefing: Flybe collapses as coronavirus proves too much
- Fort Bend ISD trustees unanimously approve new public comment policy
- BREC's critics, supporters cheer plans for Baton Rouge Zoo and Greenwood Park: 'It's like a dream'
- Ugwuanyi summons emergency meeting of all heads of security agencies
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 27
- Virus traps Americans: Vacation plans for millions in jeopardy as TSA warns of coronavirus travel restrictions to MORE countries in addition to China, Italy, Iran and South Korea
- Stakeholders in Plateau meet over gender mainstreaming in water sector
News briefs: Ross County Humane Society to conduct public meeting to discuss 2018, plans for 2019 have 322 words, post on www.chillicothegazette.com at April 24, 2017. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.