Get ready to see the smallest SUV ever produced by Hyundai. The company will unveil its smallest SUV produced ever in the 2017 New York International Auto Show. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock The company just released a teaser image of this Hyundai Kona SUV that is supposed to make a debut in the show. It is expected that the SUV will go on sales shortly after it is unveiled in the event.The upcoming Hyundai Kona SUV is named after a famous Hawaiian village. We received its spy shots earlier which shows that it has a matching design and body like that of the i20 Active. It looks like a raised hatchback due to its small size.The teaser image that was recently released by the company showed a two tier headlamp design. This design is pretty similar to the lights of Nissan Juke.We are expecting to see number of new teasers and hints about the car as the day pf release will approach. The company will release Kona to sit below Tuscan in the global line up. It is expected that it will have a turbo petrol engine.Hyundai is all set to launch… Read full this story
- Top-Selling Cars In India For December 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Hyundai Venue Tops SUV Charts
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied In New Green Paint Scheme Ahead Of Unveil: Spy Pics & Details
- GM Recalls 840K Trucks & SUVs For Seat Belt and Suspension Problems
- Honda Activa Creates A New Milestone In The Indian Market: 2.5 Crore Customers In 20 Years
- New Hyundai i20 Registers Over 35,000 Bookings Since Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Volkswagen Taigun Teased Again Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival Kia Seltos
- SUVs lifted auto sales in pandemic-ridden 2020
- Skoda’s upcoming mid-size SUV named as Kushaq
- Skoda Kushaq Name Unveiled For The Upcoming Vision IN SUV: To Rival Hyundai Creta
- Here's why Apple could pick Hyundai for its iCar
New York Auto Show: Hyundai Teases Kona SUV have 319 words, post on www.i4u.com at April 3, 2017. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.