NASA has hinted at discovery of something exciting related to planets that orbit stars other than our sun, known as exoplanets. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock The US space agency said it will hold a news conference to present the findings at the agency’s headquarters in Washington on Wednesday.Prominent NASA scientists, astronomers and a professor of planetary science and physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology will participate at the briefing.NASA has also invited media and the public to ask questions during the briefing on Twitter using the hashtag #askNASA.Following the briefing, a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) about exoplanets will be held with scientists available to answer questions in English and Spanish, NASA said.Details of these findings will also be published in the journal Nature on the same day NASA hosts the briefing.The NASA Exoplanets briefing is at 1pm EST Wednesday, Feb. 22. NASA will present new findings on planets that orbit stars other than our sun, known as exoplanets. The event will air live on NASA Television and the agency’s website.The NASA exoplanet briefing participants are:Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of the Science Mission Directorate at NASA Headquarters in WashingtonMichael Gillon, astronomer at the… Read full this story
- Satellite imagery reveals new penguin colonies in Antarctica
- Two Arctic ice caps have VANISHED as Nasa reveals shock satellite images of global warming
- Ashley Banjo reveals 'the past couple of weeks have been tough mentally' during lockdown... but vows to 'overcome whatever is put in front of me'
- What's New To Netflix This Week? More Anime, Movies, TV, And Originals
- REVEALED: New York City has already had more shootings in 2020 than in the whole of 2019 - with another SEVEN attacks on Sunday morning alone
- Sony Reveals New PlayStation 5 Game Hood During State Of Play
- Kia Motors reveals new design for fastback Stinger
- Britain took Kohinoor from India: John Oliver in new episode of Last Week Tonight
- New on Netflix this week: ‘Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl’, ‘Project Power’ and more
- New To Netflix This Week: Avatar's Follow-Up Series Available To Stream
NASA To Reveal New Exciting Exoplanet Discovery This Week have 356 words, post on www.i4u.com at February 21, 2017. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.