Vietnam recorded a trade surplus of 2.87 billion USD in the first eight months of this year, according to the General Department of Vietnam Customs. Producing garments for export at the TNG Song Cong company in Thai Nguyen province During the period, the nation’s export turnover rose 6.4 percent year-on-year to 113.2 billion USD, while its import value saw a slight increase of 0.3 percent to more than 110.34 billion USD. The foreign direct investment sector recorded a trade surplus of more than 14 billion USD, with exports worth 79 billion USD, a 9.2-percent year-on-year increase, and imports worth about 65 billion USD, a 0.1-percent increase. The domestic sector witnessed a deficit of 11.1 billion USD in the first eight months. According to experts, the country is likely to fail to meet the target of fetching a total of 181.5 billion USD from exports by year-end or a 10 percent increase from last year. VNA
- Dong Nai enjoys over US$1-billion trade surplus in H1
- Vietnam records US$2.34 billion in trade surplus with UK
- Vietnam-U.S. trade triples in 2010-2018
- Vietnam returns to post big trade surplus in second half of June
- Vietnam posts $2.92b trade surplus by mid-August
- Trade surplus hits record level despite global strain
- Vietnam`s monthly trade value reaches all-time high in July
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 18/6
- Vietnam`s economic growth is on track but risks for long-term prospect remain
- Business Vietnam should outperform 2018 economic achievements in 2019: leaders Look out, 2019!
Vietnam records $2.8 billion trade surplus have 228 words, post on at September 19, 2016. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.