Previous Next 1 of 11 The big key to Apple's new plan for a fully wireless world is the W1 chip. The all-new, high-performance chip has long been in the works, and we've heard plenty of rumors about how it will function. Today, however, the operative word is efficiency. The W1 chip promises efficient wireless transference of your audio, which helps the new AirPods reach impressive battery life of a claimed five hours of playback time per charge. That's especially impressive considering that just about every pair of fully autonomous wireless earbuds on the market (aside from Bragi's new model) last only around three hours on a charge. Still, five hours isn't a ton of time if you're out in the woods or on an airplane, so the AirPods will follow others on the market by offering a case with charging capabilities. Apple again impresses here, offering 24 hours of playback time from its battery case, outdoing most other fully wireless entries by around 10-12 hours. As for the AirPods themselves, Apple has loaded these shower head-shaped buds with a ton of features and gadgets inside. Beneath the surface, the AirPods house dual optical sensors that can sense when they're in your ears… Read full this story
- Massive storage, big screen, sleek design and more: Apple's new range of iPhones for every user
- Three new iPhones, wireless charging mat AirPower, & more: What to expect from Apple’s big September event
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are smaller AND cheaper than Apple AirPods earbuds
- Demand for TWS earbuds set to surge
- Amazon drops huge deals on Samsung, Sony, and Sennheiser true wireless earbuds
- Best wireless headphone deals for February 2020
- Apple AirPods vs. Sony noise-canceling WF-1000XM3: Which are the better earbuds?
- Apple AirPods vs. Samsung Galaxy Buds+: Which earbuds will be better in 2020?
- Apple AirPods Pro vs. Apple AirPods: Are the pricier Pros worth it?
- AirPods, AirPods Pro shortages could grow due to coronavirus outbreak
Apple Unveils New Fully Wireless AirPods Earbuds | Digital Trends have 328 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 7, 2016. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.