This, of course, happens every year. The producers at EA Sports in Vancouver have to travel the world evangelising the latest Fifa title to journalists who are used to being told that this is the most exciting, innovative instalment the series has ever seen. And then we’re shown a new heading mechanic. But this year, there are two genuinely game-changing additions, and a whole host of supplemental tweaks, updates and evolutions. Of course, marketing and sponsorship remain a big part of the pre-release hype, so we know that Fifa 17 will have four ambassadors to help with its authenticity: James Rodriguez, Eden Hazard, Anthony Martial and Marco Reus. Apparently they’re not just faces on the box – they’ve been consulted about new additions to the game. We’ll see. That’s not the big news, however. Here are the seven key additions to the Fifa squad. Fifa gets Frostbite Frostbite is a game engine developed by EA Dice, the studio behind the graphically impressive Battlefield series of first-person shooters. It’s the technology used to build many of EA’s recent and forthcoming releases including Battlefield 1, Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst and Mass Effect: Andromeda – and now it’s powering Fifa. “We’ve been working on… Read full this story
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Adds A New Ray Tracing Performance Mode
- Fifa 21: When do FUT champion rewards come out?
- Google Chrome to get improved dark mode in future updates
- BMW X3 M: Exceptional brakes, rev-happy engine, sharp throttle responses
- Relativity’s 3D-printed engine has completed a mission duty cycle test-firing
- Rolls Royce & Infosys Partners For Aviation Engineering In India: Here Are All Details
- Engineering F1 success with INFINITI’s unique academy
- Air quality 'poor' on eve of mega FIFA event
- What do the new Tier restrictions mean for me, how do I have a pint and where can I see my friends and family? Vital Q&A as England's lockdown ends today
- BMW 3 Series is brimming with technology including a ‘digital key’, comfy and has better acceleration
Fifa 17 – new engine, new story mode, and five more key additions have 328 words, post on www.theguardian.com at June 13, 2016. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.