Robert Lewandowski has challenged Mario Gotze to prove his worth to Bayern Munich.Gotze has struggled to establish himself as a first-team regular at Bayern since joining from Bundesliga rivals Borussia Dortmund in 2013 and has featured only 13 times this season for Pep Guardiola’s side. Sky sources understand Liverpool are interested in making a summer move for Gotze, a deal which would see the 23-year-old link up with former Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp at Anfield.But having watched Gotze impress for Germany during the recent international break, Lewandowski has challenged his Bayern team-mate to transfer that form onto the domestic stage. ”Mario proved during the international break that he is always capable of showing what he can do and that he is a great player,” Lewandowski toldFocus.”He should not be reading what people say about him in the papers. He does not need all the extra pressure. Mario knows how to deal with it, though. He is used to it. It is silly that there is so much talk about him.”He is a Bayern player and he has plenty of games left until the end of the season to prove that he is good enough for Bayern. He has plenty of time to prove his… Read full this story
- Chances Are, Greatness Isn't For You, Unless You Can Prove The World Wrong
- World's Biggest Hacker - A Challenge to the Financial, Technology and Corporate Sector Security
- Ebay Powerseller Challenge Reviewed - Become a Powerseller in 90 Days
- Statistics to Prove Expert Status as a Writer and a Disdain for the Domain
- What Are Challenge Coins and How They Are Used Today
- Happiness Comes From Within - Facing Challenges In Relationships
- The Greatest Challenges the Internet Consultant Faces!
- Procrastination And Your Success - Facing The Challenge
- The Purpose behind Life's Challenges
- Military Challenge Coins - Bring Life into Your Designs
Lewandowski challenges teammate Gotze to prove his worth have 314 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 3, 2016. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.