WASHINGTON (AP) The Latest on the presidential race ahead of Thursday’s GOP debate and the March 15 primaries (all times local): 9:58 p.m. Donald Trump is defending his approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, saying he can be somewhat neutral in order to broker a deal. Trump said in Thursday’s Republican presidential debate that while ”there’s nobody that’s more pro-Israel than I am,” in order to make a deal with Palestine he would have to at least make them believe he was somewhat neutral. Trump said striking a peace deal with Israel and Palestine would be ”maybe the toughest negotiation of all time.” Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who has been engaging with Trump more than Florida Sen. Marco Rubio or Ohio Gov. John Kasich, said Thursday it would be wrong to be neutral toward Palestine. — 9:55 p.m. John Kasich is defending the majority of Muslims as being different than those who join radical terrorists groups – something rival Donald Trump is refusing to do. Kasich, who described ”radical Islam” as the greatest threat to the United States today, said at Thursday’s Republican debate that many Muslims ”can’t believe the stuff they see out of people who have distorted their faith.”… Read full this story
- In Golan Heights, Trump Bolsters Netanyahu but Risks Roiling Middle East
- In Golan Heights, Trump Bolsters Israel’s Netanyahu but Risks Roiling Middle East
- How Will Israel Election Results Affect U.S. Relationship? Many Palestinians See 'Trump Vs. Trump'
- The Latest: Netanyahu, Gantz both declare victory in Israel
- The Latest: Gantz declares victory over Netanyahu in Israel
The Latest: Trump willing to broker deal with Palestinians have 260 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 10, 2016. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.