There used to be a time when small laptops meant nothing but trouble and frustration. That’s no longer the case. Lately, companies have been manufacturing small computers that can multitask and complete all sorts of jobs without freezing or burning out. These new computers also have very low prices, but that doesn’t mean they are cheap by any other means. They usually have a decent software and sleek external. The Asus Chromebook Flip is one of those computers. The flip is a laptop/tablet hybrid that is light, runs smoothly on Chrome OS and transforms into a tablet with a very responsive touchscreen. It is ideal for people who only surf the web, listen to music and watch videos. However, it has some minor setbacks. Here’s what you need to know: Specs: Let’s start with the tech specs. The Flip comes with the typical Chromebook specs, which cover all the basics. It includes a 1.8GHZ quadcore Rockchip processor, 16GB of internal storage, a Micro HDMI port, two USB 2.0 ports and a microSD card reader. It also comes in two models with different RAM space: the $249 model comes with 2GB of RAM and the $299 model comes with 4GB of… Read full this story
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 vs Lenovo Chromebook C340-15: Which should you buy?
- Lenovo Chromebook C340-11 vs. ASUS Chromebook Flip C214: Which should you buy?
- Here's what the ASUS Chromebook C434 looks like in every hinge position
- Amazon hacks up to 80% off the price of these Asus laptops
- The best 2-in-1 laptop 2020: find the best convertible laptop for your needs
- Best 2-in-1 PCs in 2020 for when you need a laptop and tablet in one
- Asus PadFone X review
- The best laptop brands for 2020
- The best laptops under $500 for 2020
- Best gaming laptop performers in 2020: Alienware and more compared
The ASUS Chromebook Flip has low price, but it's not a cheap laptop/tablet hybrid: review have 299 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at July 15, 2015. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.