It was announced today by Disney and Marvel that Captain America: Civil War has officially begun shooting at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta, Georgia. Along with the official synopsis, the full cast was revealed. And it certainly contained some surprises. While quite a few cast members had been confirmed leading up to today’s announcement, we finally have official word that some other familiar faces will also be joining the Avengers for the first time. The most notable cast addition in Captain America: Civil War is that of Paul Rudd, who will make his debut in Marvel’s Ant-Man on July 17, 2015. Scott Lang will make his first appearance alongside the Avengers in 2016. Also coming as somewhat of a surprise is the inclusion of William Hurt as General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross. William Hurt made his debut as Ross in 2008’s The Incredible Hulk. In the comics, he becomes Red Hulk, but it isn’t known if that will happen in Captain America: Civil War. RELATED: Zemo Gets a New Introduction in Captain America: Civil War Deleted Scene The rest of the cast includes Chris Evans as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America along with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron… Read full this story
- Edgar Wright departs Marvel's Ant-Man due to 'differences in vision'
- Over 100 Captain America: Civil War Photos Spotlight the New Avengers
- Scarlet Witch Returns in Captain America: Civil War Preview
- Edgar Wright, a director with just the superpowers Marvel Studios need
- Spider-Man Fights Winter Soldier in New Civil War TV Spot
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Artist Shares Concept Art of Hulk's Rampage
- Avengers: Endgame Includes Surprising Community Cameos
- The 3 Chrises Play Nice in New BTS Photo From Avengers: Endgame
- From ‘Annihilation’ to ‘Super Troopers 2’: The most anticipated movies of 2018
Captain America 3 Will Include Paul Rudd as Ant-Man have 286 words, post on movieweb.com at May 7, 2015. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.