Jamvhille Sebastian, better known as Jam of YouTube sensation duo JaMich, passed away on Wednesday, his battle with stage 4 cancer ending after almost a year. Sebastian, 28, was engaged with his JaMich and real-life partner, Michelle Liggayu. His mother, Maricar Fernando Sebastian, shared the passing of his son via a post in her Facebook account. “The fight is over. We lost the battle. My son Jam Fernando Sebastian just passed away 10:30 a.m. March 4, 2015.” Liggayu also took to social media in sharing the hurt she felt. She posted, “Hindi ko kayang tignan ngayon yung ginagawa sa kanya. Na inaayos na siya. Ang sakit marinig na napag uusapan na kung anong susuotin niya” Nevertheless, she was also thankful now that her fiancé is resting. She added, “Pray tayo ulit. But this time, mag thank you tayo kasi magiging happy na si Jam with God.” It was the same for Jam’s brother, Yexel Sebastian, who posted a short video message in his Facebook account. He said, “Sa mga oras na ito, kasama na po niya si God. Maraming salamat po sa mga nagdasal at patuloy po tayong magpasalamat sa Diyos,” he said. An outpouring of sorrow was also felt… Read full this story
- Friends, collaborators mourn rapper Mac Miller
- Fans mourn Aretha Franklin at gospel-infused public viewing
- Crowds of fans mourn Aretha Franklin at public viewing in Detroit
- The Latest: Broadway mourns death of playwright Neil Simon
- Westfield mourns death of Kevin Sullivan, long-term School Committee member and 'great guy'
- Family, friends mourn ‘Three Coronado Angels’ at funeral services in Gardena, Rancho Palos Verdes
- Indonesian earthquake: NJ immigrants mourn death of friends abroad
- Legal community mourns death of Mary Beth Feindt
- Family, friends mourn Springfield mother after husband turns himself in
- Freehold Township mourns death of Catena principal Jeffrey Huguenin
Family, friends and fans mourn death of YouTube sensation Jam have 289 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at March 4, 2015. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.