Veteran actor Trinh Thinh dies People’s Artist Trinh Thinh, one of the great names of Vietnamese revolutionary cinema, died at age 88 in Hanoi on April 11 after long illness. “My father had been critically ill for the past ten years, and twice was within an inch of his life. He had been bed-ridden since 2012 as a result of a heart attack,” said Thinh’s eldest daughter, Trinh Thi Hang. The noted artist was famous for the upright, unpretentious roles he portrayed, though he was not professionally trained. “I starred alongside Thinh in just one film Lua Rung (Forest Fire) in 1965 by Pham Van Khoa. I played Thinh’s wife. I was unmarried, but he already had four daughters at that time. During our field trips, Thinh took them along. He did hard work as he acted and took care of the children at the same time,” said famous actress Tra Giang. With his rich lifestyle, gift, and hard training, Thinh set himself as one of the most senior actors in the country’s cinematography. He indulged his love for cinema beginning in his childhood, but later became a bank clerk. He began his first acting job in 1954. In his…
- Entertainment Wrap Up: 06-14-19
- Weekend Rewind: Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Jo Koy and more
- Florida Man Card Game Riffs on the Sunshine State's Biggest Meme
- Liberace, legendary Las Vegas entertainer, would be 100 today
- West Chicago says 'Hello Summer'
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, June 7-14
- Warped Tour and other things to do in Cleveland Saturday, June 7
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, June 14-21
- Radio host keeps old hits coming on ‘Down Memory Lane’
- Bob Dylan and Neil Young share Hyde Park stage
Art & Entertainment News Headlines 14/4 have 289 words, post on at April 13, 2014. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.