driving through a mall like the Blues Brothers, the owners of the Destiny USA mall in Syracuse, NY snatched a couple of go karts from the Pole Position Raceway located in their shopping center and actually did it.Bob Conjel and Bruce Kenan speed through the mall at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour in what seems to be a great way to promote their mall’s current and pending enhancements. While it’s clear that most of the stores are closed, there are still plenty of people walking around the mall. And at the 2:36 mark, we see that the new Volvos are in early this year.The duo slides into some drywall and even uses “stunt drivers” in the tighter areas as the karts blast through the mall’s inner sanctum. All that’s missing is Otis Redding’s “I Can’t Turn You Loose” playing in the background. The video provided by the mall is only a minute and a half long, but Pole Position made one that’ eight minutes in length. Both are posted below.extended-length videoshortened version
- The Rules of Go Kart Survival
- Karting Secrets So You Can Overtake Any Driver
- Where to Race Your Pocket Bike
- Why Wales Is Perfect For Karting
- Does Your Child Need An Activity? How About Karting?
- Auto Racing - Ladies - Start Your Engines!
- The Big Mall That Has It All
- Golden Rules of Horse Racing Betting
- Sharpie 500: You Mean There's A Night Race At Bristol?
- Preview And Tips Of Cheltenham 2007 UK Horse Racing Action
Watch a Syracuse mall's owners race through it in go karts have 262 words, post on www.autoblog.com at October 6, 2012. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.