While the United States, Canada, Sweden, Denmark and Russia are all represented at the Anaheim Ducks summer conditioning camp, it was Lincoln, Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium that had captivated Lac Beauport, Quebec native and fourth round draft pick Kevin Roy. The reigning USHL Player of the Year and diminutive forward potted 54 goals amidst 104 points, 50 penalty minutes – and three Cornhuskers football games. “One of them I was in the student section, so it was pretty crazy,” said Roy, who played last year for the Lincoln Stars and has committed to Brown University. “We were bringing up the big “N” – we were the first row in the student section. We were hanging out with the mascot, too, so it was pretty fun. Some good stories there.”Skating on a line with fellow 5’9 forward Ryan Lasch, an IIHF World Championships teammate of Kyle Palmieri, Bobby Ryan and Cam Fowler and a 25-year old with experience in Sweden’s Elitserien and Finland’s SM-liiga, Roy took a feed in the slot and beat Igor Bobkov with a quickly released wristshot that gave his Black Team a 3-1 lead in an eventual 4-1 win. The two were among the more noticeable tandems at… Read full this story
- Oregon "certainly on track" to sign top class in program history
- Prospects like Kaprizov, Romanov, Sorokin won’t be eligible for NHL return, playoffs
- Wild sign Kaprizov, Canadiens ink Romanov; Both can’t play in NHL until 2020-21
- Jaguars sign fourth-rounder Ben Bartch
- Add fruit, veggies and grains to diet to reduce type 2 diabetes risk by 25%, studies say
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for July 13, what’s in store for Aries, Leo, Virgo, Capricorn and other zodiac signs
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for July 9, what’s in store for Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Aries and other zodiac signs
- Premier League hits and misses: Nigel Pearson right to fume at Waford, and Declan Rice looks to add goals
- Nebraska lands top prep school prospect Marques Buford
- The FBI Didn’t Frame Michael Flynn. That’s Just Trump’s Excuse for a Prospective Pardon.
Ducks sign Rakell, add to offensive prospects have 334 words, post on www.foxsports.com at July 2, 2012. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.