After profiling a supplier and its products, I find it really interesting to speak with on of their customers. I’ve spoken with the good folks from Splunk many times (see Splunk adding end-to-end visibility to IT’s tool kit for a recent example.) Recently I communicated with Peter Ehlke, Principal Systems Engineer at Pegasus Solutions. Thanks, Peter for taking the time to answer my questions. Please introduce yourself and your organization. Pegasus Solutions is a company that you likely often encounter without ever knowing it. As the world’s leading IT services provider to the travel and hospitality industry, Pegasus delivers reservations, commission and payment processing, and hotel marketing services worldwide to nearly 100,000 hotels, 1,000 travel websites and a majority of the world’s travel agencies. Pegasus empowers these organizations to accomplish the once-impossible feat of correlating room rates, inventories, payments and commissions for reservations systems, agents and hospitality chains. As a critical component in the travel and hospitality revenue engine, Pegasus demands peak performance and ultimate reliability to maintain customer satisfaction and service levels. What are you doing that needed this technology? Pegasus processes four billion transactions per month for travel industry icons such as Marriott, The Fairmont, LaQuinta and Orbitz… Read full this story
- Pegasus may have spread its tentacles into several apps
- ‘Customers are very responsive to BS IV. They will recognise and reward those who lead in this drive.’
- Bosch looks to grow India business beyond mobility solutions
- Customers will decide the success of electric vehicles: Bosch MD
- ZF and Baidu plan collaboration for autonomous driving solutions in China
- GM Conducts 16 Additional Tests To Confirm Temporary Ignition Switch Solution
- Customer Care: Whose Problem Is It Anyway?
- Tesla Model S Customer Blog: Beta Under The Bright Lights
- Nvidia’s Pegasus AI gives new charge for Level 5 Autonomy
- ‘We want to bring to India solutions which are proven globally and our tie-up with Microlise will enable that.’
Splunk customer profile: Pegasus Solutions have 326 words, post on www.zdnet.com at December 16, 2010. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.