The Jade Ocean condominiums in Sunny Isles, Florida are a towering sight, 55 stories of condominium living designed by Carloss Ott, an Uruguayan architect most famous for his work on the “sail boat” building in the Dubai, better known as Burj Al Arab. While the property does represent upscale living by any measure of the term, it is also a study in how the members of this exclusive market determine the value of a home and how the homes offered to the economic elites have changed over the years.Jade Ocean features technological considerations built into the very design of the homes. Touch screen monitors and multi-media computer interfaces provide a means for the residents to control their homes. The technological inclusions go all the way up to the gymnasium facilities which are provided with machines that integrate private television and radio into the workout routines of residents. Media and community rooms are provided with technological elements, as well. If the upscale market can be read as a likely reflection of more middle-class markets in the future, the age of the computerized home may not be far off.Environmental concerns have dominated the media recently and this is expressed in the way… Read full this story
- Rhode Island considers cash incentives to win new residents before census
- ‘Disaster alley’: Australia could be set to receive new wave of climate refugees
- Contention over Oakland condo tower: urban boon or land grab?
- One Park Luxury Condos Unveils Its 3 Bedroom Model Home
- S.F. parks commission squashes condos that would shadow SoMa park
- New Year Honours List 2020: Olivia Newton-John to be made a Dame as Elton John and Nadiya Hussain receive gongs
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean New Year's Art Rings In A Strange 2020
- 'Eden is no longer safe': Apocalyptic scenes in tourist hotspot as all residents unable to defend their homes are urged to leave immediately as a bushfire bears down on the town
- Breakingviews - New York entertains a lesson in secession
- Vietnam c.bank's new circular to turn US$1.73 billion required reserves to loans
Jade Ocean Condos Receive New Residents have 337 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 4, 2009. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.