What’s your personal worst? You know, the time it took you to finally close a sale. 2 weeks? 30 days? 6 months?Maybe it was you. Maybe it was your client. But at some point, one of your sales drug on and on. Seemed like it would never close.I had a prospect last year. Cold as ice. Found the company info online. Didn’t even know the buyers name. But I made my call and got right to her.It was a cold lead in more than one way. This lady was short, terse and not wanting to deal with anyone. I put on my best schmooze voice and went to work. They were a whale, but a satisfied whale. She told me there was no way they’d buy from me.So I called her again 3 weeks later. Then 3 weeks later. Then another month. And another. Our first contact was in March. October 10th, I got an email out of the blue with a $60,000 order. I figure for my time, I made about $1500 an hour on that one.You probably wouldn’t have made that commission. Not because you’re incapable. You probably wouldn’t have stuck it out that long. Most don’t.By the… Read full this story
- Long vs. Short: Does the New York
- I have sympathy for David Moyes. Following a great man is difficult
- Qantas to add ‘move and stretch’ zones to ultra-long haul flights
- Parkland parents are following their late son's path to bring about 'change'
- Space travel alters the brain and can even affect astronauts' vision on long missions, study warns
- Donald Trump boasts he and Turkish strongman Tayyip Erdogan 'have been friends for a long time' as they meet in Oval Office amid protests outside White House over 'betrayal' of the Kurds in Syria
- Fresh blow for Mars missions as researchers find long-duration space travel causes crippling back pain that can last for up to four YEARS
- Uber merges ride-hailing app and food app into one to streamline business after losing $5.2bn in three months
- 'My big boy!' WAG Nadia Bartel dotes on son Henley, 10 months, as she shares a sweet video of him in her arms... after she was seen heading to a sit-down interview after split with husband Jimmy
- Sonic the Hedgehog Gets Delayed Until 2020 Following Fan Backlash
"6 Months is Way Too Long" to Follow Up have 380 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 25, 2009. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.