I love change. I love how we grow as individuals, when we allow it. Evolving and thinking about things from a different level – a higher perspective – is an incredible thing.I think about how my thoughts and opinions have changed over the years. My core principles and belief system are steadfast. But how the details play out within those parameters has gained some flexibility, understanding, acceptance and even some appreciation.I realize that the biggest events in my life in the past decade have taught different lessons in acceptance and connections as humans. My principles and beliefs, when it comes to health, don’t need to be black and white. In fact, they don’t serve as well when they are so dogmatic.My first experience with this major shift in thinking occurred when I was pregnant with our first child. After years of studying the healthiest ways to experience pregnancy and give birth, I had created a very clear list of desires for my own pregnancy and childbirth experience. No doctors or nurses, no hospital or birthing center, no drugs, no shots, no fear-based tests, procedures or medical check-ups performed throughout my pregnancy, no inducing, no interference to what is natural… period!… Read full this story
- Torment Willy Wonka star hid behind those twinkling blue eyes: How Gene Wilder's clownish characters concealed a life battered by tragedy
- Belinda Carlisle: 'I should be in prison or dead after years of drugs and chaos'
- The Pickup Artist Rape Ring
- Kurtwood Smith talks
- Davina McCall ahead of her 50th birthday: 'My skin is more wrinkly, but I'm so much happier'
- The long read: Nigeria’s War of the Land
- Climbing the Mountain: Treatment Rituals
- Strictly Come Dancing 2018: Who are the finalists?
- ‘Those are his fingers’: Jeffrey Epstein victim hits out at Prince Andrew’s ‘lame’ faked photo excuse
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman
Lessons on Drugs, Sickness and Living Life have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 20, 2009. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.