No one escapes. Eventually, we’re all summoned for Jury Duty. There is no longer any way out, so you might as well know what to expect.Back in the day, it was possible to get around it by being the main care giver of underage children, or by being the sole owner of a small business. At this point in life, I must admit that I did make use of those exemptions. It really is our civic duty to contribute in the matter.I was always afraid that it was going to be a life and death situation. That some innocent person would spend their life in jail because of me…that small children would go fatherless, and it was my fault… The list goes on.Now the whole thing has been revealed to me in a different light. What if the child molester, or murderer goes free to commit the same crime again? That could be my fault too. The fact of the matter is, that you are not going to change someone’s life for the worse. If they are a child molester or bank robber, or whatever, that person chose that road to take long before your name got pulled out of… Read full this story
- The next Call of Duty is 'Infinite Warfare' and it's coming November 4th
- Rishi Sunak could delay tax rises until next autumn but will end Stamp Duty holiday in March amid warnings over scale of government borrowing during Covid crisis
- Surrey Police sergeant, 66, denies raping woman in her bedroom during his lunch break while he was on duty
- Surrey Police sergeant, 66, 'raped woman in bedroom of her home during his lunch break while he was on duty before returning to work'
- Pilot Season 2021: What To Expect Amid the Pandemic & Status Of Leftover 2020 Broadcast Pilots
- 'Call of Duty: WWII' Finds a New Enemy: Nazi Zombies
- Panel to fix rates for exporters’ duty refund scheme to submit report in few weeks: Finance Secretary
- Panel to fix rates for exporters' duty refund scheme to submit report in few weeks: Finance Secretary
- Emergency call for off-duty medics as hospitals at breaking point 'face into abyss'
- When will Kate Middleton and Prince William go back to work? Couple are investigating ways to resume in-person duties but there is NO fixed date for their return - despite other European royals getting out and about
Jury Duty Summons, What to Expect When Your Name Comes Up for Jury Duty have 389 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 24, 2007. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.