Who hasn’t had a hell of time playing scrabbles as a child? How many of us haven’t enjoyed a healthy bout of Carom Board, Ludo or Monopoly?? Board games have been such an important and happy part of our childhood. Our parents, grandparents, cousins and neighbours would all join in. In fact, I remember that once my teacher caught 4 of us friends playing monopoly at the back of the class. We would have done anything to be able to play board games in those days.Now the current generation has almost forgotten their charm. In the era of play stations and Nintendo Wii, board games have somehow been relegated to the back burner. To recapture the lost magic, board games are available in their online avatar. Classic games such as Solitaire already are the most popular leisure games all over the computer world. Solitaire is feared so much so that corporate America thinks that it is responsible for the wastage of maximum time of it’s employees.Now online versions of monopoly, several types of solitaire and Tripeaks are available. The charm of online boards games is many-fold because they capture not only the nostalgic essence but also use modern day technologies… Read full this story
- Board-game piece from period of first Viking raid found on Lindisfarne
- Viking board game piece made of glass and dating back 1,200 years is found on island off the coast of England
- is the best board game ever—but is it “fun?”
- Is this the original board game of death?
- Ancient Board Game Found in Looted China Tomb
- My son was murdered by a teenager he met online through gaming
- The 30 greatest British video games
- The Blockbuster Party Game Review: A Guaranteed Blast for Any Movie Fan
- Games of 2011: Quarrel DX
- GTA's writer is off, The Wonderful 101 is on, and more of the week's PC gaming news
Online Board Games - Old Times Charm Revisited have 307 words, post on ezinearticles.com at December 18, 2006. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.