Back to the past You may also recall reading a newsletter with information on who the world’s biggest oil companies were (refer to “Invest News” August 2005) and how they spent their money diversifying into other industries. The “common sense” belief that higher oil prices would make oil companies go broke, may be commonly held… this doesn’t mean that it is true….Oil goes up, buy more oil… Huh? Since the article was written, the price of oil (and petrol) has continued to rise at a massive rate. The profits of oil companies have increased dramatically, as has their share price. Did you buy into any oil companies? Prices on fuels and lubricants have risen by 21%, so did we all buy 20% less oil? Nope, we bought 18% MORE.The oil companies don’t just have us over a barrel; they have us over millions of barrels a day… Did you buy into oil companies yet?See the Past, now look at the Now OK, so you’ve got the message about the oil companies. Like the dinosaurs that they dig up, these huge juggernauts* will rule the world for a long time. Don’t fight it, get used to it, and learn to profit… Read full this story
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-Wen visits Pacific allies as China steps up pressure
- Israel Folau defends crowdfunding money for Rugby Australia legal battle
- Putting God under house arrest
- The touching reason a Virgin Australia flight attendant was moved to give a first class passenger a free bottle of wine during one of his last shifts
- U.S. coronavirus death toll eclipses China's official figure as it climbs to 3,906 in just two months amid warnings it could become worse than Italy
- Married At First Sight's Hayley Vernon makes WILD claims Elizabeth Sobinoff and Seb Guilhaus are faking their relationship for publicity
- From Wuhan to Australia: A timeline of key events in the spread of the deadly coronavirus
- How bulk supplies of Australia's face masks, hand sanitisers and other vital medical items were shipped to CHINA as the coronavirus pandemic took hold
- What's next for Chinese tech giant Huawei after being banned from Australia's 5G network?
- China's state TV accuses central bank of money laundering
God Bless China - Why You Can Make More Money In China And Australia Than The USA have 362 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 31, 2006. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.